So the exam season of January is upon us, here are a few tips for those who are sitting them at what not to do it your exams to wind up the invigilators.
- Listen to the invigilators, or they will get annoyed and write things down next to your student ID.
- Don’t try and get rude either, they will get annoyed and write things about you.
- Don’t be late
- Don’t try and cheat, even if you don’t get found out, you will feel guilty and that you are living a horrible hideous lie.
- Try not to look suspicious
- Always answer the question, even if you have no idea what the answer is, the marker may take pity on your useless answer.
- Try and keep calm.
- If you feel sick, don’t vom everywhere…
If you follow these guidelines then you’ll probably be ok.